Cloud-based Record-to-Report (R2R) software solutions
A leading global provider of Record to Report software solutions for the office of finance
Serves more than 3,500 clients and 300,000+ users worldwide, including majority of the Fortune 100
Grew overall revenues more than 50% and recurring revenues more than 60% in the first two years of Summit’s investment
Expanded headcount more than 20% over the same time period
Trintech is a leading global provider of Record to Report software solutions that are helping to transform the finance and accounting operations of large enterprises and mid-sized companies around the world. Under the leadership of CEO Teresa Mackintosh, who joined Trintech in 2016, the company has been on a strong growth trajectory as corporate financial functions increasingly seek solutions to automate key financial processes, improve efficiency, manage regulatory complexity and reduce risk. Trintech sought an experienced growth-focused investment partner to help build on the company’s momentum, and we believe chose Summit based on our extensive experience in the application software sector and in growing enterprise-class SaaS businesses.
How Summit Helped
- Led a majority recapitalization in 2017
- Engaged Summit’s Peak Performance Group to support mid-market product launch strategy, including market sizing, sales force effectiveness and digital marketing initiatives
- Collaborated closely with management to develop and define an opportunistic M&A strategy to broaden product capabilities and extend market reach; actively working alongside management to identify opportunities
- Assisted in expanding executive management team, engaging Summit’s Talent and Recruiting Team to help recruit a Chief Financial Officer and Chief Revenue Officer
- Identified and introduced a key channel partner to support new customer growth in Europe
Trintech continues to scale and innovate, with new product enhancements designed to enable customers to leverage emerging technologies including Risk Intelligent RPA™, ERP Bots and Artificial Intelligence, to bring automation and intelligence to their financial close processes. Over 3,500 clients worldwide, with over 300,000 users – including the majority of the Fortune 100 – rely on Trintech’s cloud-based software to continuously improve the efficiency, reliability, and strategic insights of their financial operations.