Robert L. FeeSenior Associate
Rob is a member of Summit’s Peak Performance Group and works with management teams to identify and execute growth strategies that build long-term value. He has partnered with numerous portfolio companies on critical growth acceleration initiatives. Representative engagements include:
- Growth strategy development, involving an omni-channel marketing campaign and inventory operations for an ecommerce parts distributor
- New product evaluation for a B2B internet ratings and customer feedback business
- Sales force and marketing effectiveness focusing on organizational design and compensation planning for a biotech company
- Sales force optimization and a new big data product strategy for an education technology company
- Three year strategic plan development and evaluation of new partnerships for an online education provider
Prior to Summit, Rob was a consultant at McKinsey & Company in New York where he served clients in the technology and energy sectors. Rob holds a BS in Chemistry from the Georgia Institute of Technology.