Justin A. CraigieVice President
Justin joined Summit Partners in 2010 as an Associate on the firm’s Boston-based venture capital team. Today, as a member of Summit’s Peak Performance Group, Justin works with management teams across the Summit portfolio to identify and execute growth strategies that build long-term value. He has partnered with numerous portfolio companies on critical growth acceleration initiatives. Representative engagements include:
- Sales and growth strategy, including the development of an inside sales team for an IT support services business
- Customer conversion improvement strategy, involving predictive analytics for a healthcare services company
- Development of an inside sales team for a security technology hardware business
- Marketing and sales strategy for an enterprise software business
- Billing and collections protocol improvement for a healthcare services company
- Inventory optimization analysis for a specialized parts distribution business
Justin’s investment experience with Summit includes several companies in the healthcare and technology sectors, including Heart to Heart Hospice, My Dentist (acquired by Heartland Dental Care) and Surgical Affiliates Management Group (SAMGI). In addition to helping source and close those investments, Justin has assisted in strategic planning, financial systems implementation and management, organizational change management and sales process development.
Prior to Summit, Justin worked for Merrill Lynch & Co. He holds a BA from Tufts University.