Joshua F. WeinerVice President
Josh joined Summit Partners in 2010. As a member of Summit’s Peak Performance Group, he works with management teams to identify and execute growth strategies that build long-term value. Josh has partnered with numerous portfolio companies on critical growth acceleration initiatives. Representative engagements include:
- Supply chain scalability for a broadband wireless network provider
- New product evaluation and introduction to drive same-store sales growth for a network of hospitals
- Pricing optimization for a radio frequency semiconductors and components company
- Sales force effectiveness focusing on up-selling, organizational design and compensation planning for an online payment services company
- Acquisition support and sales force effectiveness for an education technology company
Prior to Summit, Josh was Chief Operating Officer at Xoco Central America, where he oversaw sales, marketing, production, and research and development. Before Xoco, Josh was a consultant with McKinsey & Company where he served clients primarily in the technology and healthcare sectors.
Josh holds a BA in history, with Honors, from Stanford University.